This training is designed for school staff and staff that work in child care centers, preschools and head start programs. The topics covered include how to login and search for a child's record, how to create lists of students and reports.
The best way to learn how to use ALERT IIS is to attend a live webinar hosted by an ALERT IIS Trainer.
Things to know about webinars:
- Double check your email address. You will be emailed the link to the webinar. Typos in your email address will cause the email to bounce.
- Webinars start on time. If you login more than 15 minutes past the start time, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If no participants have logged into a webinar 15 minutes past the start time, we will cancel the webinar.
Register for a live webinar
If you need more flexibility in training schedules, you may also watch videos.
Things to know about videos:
- Videos may take time to load.
- Playback controls are at the bottom of the screen. You may need to scroll down to see them.
Quick Reference Guide for Schools and Child Care
For new users of ALERT IIS, logging into the system and accessing patients can be confusing at first. We have created a quick reference guide for school users.
ALERT Quick Reference Guide for Schools and Child Care (pdf)