Learn more on the following topics:
Keys to good oral health
- Visit your dentist regularly.
- Brush your teeth using fluoride toothpaste for at least two minutes, two times a day.
- Floss between your teeth daily.
- Drink fluoridated water or give fluoride supplements to children.
- Have dental sealants applied.
- Choose healhty snacks like fruits, vegetables and cheese.
- Avoid juice and sugar-sweetened beverages.
- Wear a mouth guard while playing sports.
- Avoid tobacco products, including spit tobacco.