Environmental Public Health Tracking brings together environmental and health information sources.
Oregon Environmental Public Health Tracking (Oregon Tracking) is part of a national network working to increase understanding of environmental hazards, exposures, and health effects. Oregon Tracking hosts an indicator-based dynamic portal which provides easy to understand information at state, county, and sub-county levels for Oregon.
As a result, scientists, communities, policymakers, and the public are now better equipped to answer fundamental questions about the relationships between environmental exposures and health effects and can use this information to plan, apply, and evaluate public health actions to prevent and control environmentally related diseases.
- Oregon Tracking is looking for a summer intern! For more information, click here.
- For information about air quality in Oregon and toxic metals emissions in Portland, visit saferair.oregon.gov
- Need a quick overview of the 'what' and 'how' of Oregon Tracking? A state specific fact sheet has been created outlining some of Oregon Tracking's efforts. Check it out today!
- You can now follow Oregon Tracking on Twitter! @OregonEPHT will feature program related news, relevant new research, conference announcements, job postings, and more.
- Want to be more connected to Environmental Health activities across the state? Join our electronic mailing list.